Monday

MONDAY QUIZ DAY! Quiz #1

Hi Everyone!

OK, it's Quiz Day Monday! From now on, I'll be posting the occasional quiz about infertility, fertility or just about something I feel like asking! Check back on Mondays for your pop quiz! All questions will be answered on the following Friday. Very exciting!

The first person to answer the quiz question correctly will get one free ticket to Journey to the Center of the Uterus: Adventures Infertility! Everyone can answer, regardless of where you live.

OK, granted it's showing in Chicago, but if you know a friend in Chicago, feel free to give it to him/her. OR! You never know...I could be coming to your area in the future. (Blatant Plug Alert: See my website to book the show: www.journeytothecenteroftheuterus.com)

OK, first Monday quiz!

Which method below will help you to get pregnant?

A.) Taking Robitussin Cough Syrup before trying to conceive.

B.) Rubbing the belly of a pregnant woman.

C.) Lying with your feet over your head after sex.


D.) The Missionary position


E.) All of the above


F.) None of the above


Good Luck! The answer to come on Friday.

So cheers for now and remember to find the funny in the journey...

9 comments:

  1. C. worked for us!!! The margaritas didn't hurt either!!!

    Can't wait for the answer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. my answer is A). given the main ingredient of guafenisen, cervical mucous can and does become thinner. This makes daddy's swimmers much happier.

    I would have said all of the abovebut then I saw B). Given an existing pregnancy - she either used A) or "just relaxed"...lol
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...very interesting answers...we shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say F even though all the rest sound like interesting approaches.

    Brian H

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is for A. I remember reading about the Robitussin and how it loosens everything up. Also, it seems like Kauai2k knows his/her stuff.

    ReplyDelete