Monday

I've been traveling so I haven't been able to post...but here is the latest quiz! Don't forget, the winner will receive on free ticket to the show!

Monday Quiz Day!

It's Monday Quiz Day...again! Very exciting. OK, today is all about male infertility. The answer will be revealed on Friday. Again, the winner will receive one free ticket to Journey to the Center of the Uterus: Adventures Infertility!

Here goes:

True or False?

Abstinence from sex for a few days or more can affect male fertility.

OK Quiz Kids, have at it!

Interesting that we don't really think of male fertility. In fact, I think that men get the shaft (so to speak) when it comes to support or attention to their issue.

I've been doing some audio interviews for fertilityauthority.com and the premiere interview is about Dave, who had dealt with testicular cancer in his 20's and was told that he would never have kids if he survived it. It was a pretty bad time for him, however, in his 30's, against all odds, he was able to donate his sperm and have twins through IVF. Very cool.

We just don't think enough about the struggles that our partners are going through. Many times they feel powerless to do help when we're in pain, or emotional, or on the downward slope of that roller coaster.

I would ask my husband how he felt and his response would be something along the lines of..."Fine. I'm fine. It's fine." But I knew there had to be more to it so I would try and pick a good time...a good time meaning one where we're both feeling good about the day...and ask him how he really feels.

I think that men feel like they have to protect their women...they have to be strong. I'm here to tell you that I wanted to know how he felt...so I could know I wasn't alone!

1 comment: