Thursday

Answer to the quiz!

OK, so I think that this blog listing site thinks that I'm a shill for another website. I am here to tell you that I am not a shill! So, if you want the source for my quiz query, let me know!

OK, no one answered the last quiz so, sadly, there are no winners. But, the answer to the question is "True". Abstaining from sex can affect a man's fertility. So, go at it all you men!

Here's something completely unrelated to fertility...

My dog gets all excited when anyone plays Wii! He goes after the person with the remote...it's not aggressive, but almost like herding behavior. In fact, he nipped my niece's ankle this week! Which she promptly blamed on her sister "making" the dog "bite" her. It didn't hurt mind you...and the truth is I'm glad she deflected the blame from the dog...I didn't want to scare her parents after all.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Oh, and BTW, my new audio blog is up on fertilityauthority.com. Sign up is free so give a listen and tell me what you think!

Cheers!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment