Friday

So, I'm trying to figure out the best way to market the show and I think it's word of mouth advertising which is cheap and effective. Social media is good...

I want to find someone who actually produces theater so I can ask questions about how to ask for money which is something I'm really bad at. Perhaps that's one of the reasons the festival I did for women back in 2000 get as big as I'd like...although, truth be told, I wanted to move on to things that I wanted for my own acting career...it just took me a long time to get there.

I've always considered myself to be a late bloomer. I think that whatever success I get as an actor will come later in my life and perhaps there needs to be a purpose behind what I do as opposed to just being recognized and successful...something that helps other people...gives a different perspective to those who don't know...

I don't know. I think I'm just grasping at things to write about which is good...because interesting things come from grasping...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment