Sunday

Sunday

Sunday...kind of lazy, kind of productive. A little pizza here, a movie there...a nap with my husband. I'd have to say the perfect day.

It's been a while since I've written anything. I feel motivated to be creative but unmotivated to do anything about it. Kind of like our two embryos...I feel motivated to see what becomes of them but unmotivated to actually find someone to put them into.

It sounds like I'm whining, I know, but I think I'm really just stuck and trying to figure out what to do with all of this.

I just had a birthday which, of course, makes me think about all of the things I want to accomplish for myself before the next one. Over and over I've said that this is going to be my last fat birthday or fat Christmas but here I am again...fat. I want to finish my young adult sci-fi book but there it sits 128 pages in...Sigh. We talk about getting a surrogate but neither of us seems to be terribly serious about actually pursuing it. Well, in our defense, it is a lot of money.

And we are a little older now and there's a lot to consider. Our whole lives would change. Do I want to change it around that much? I like the way things are. And do we really want to be the old parents in the young Lamaze class? Honestly when I think about being an older parent I don't really care. Pep and I have a good sense of humor about such things. We can pretty much laugh about anything together which is one of the things I appreciate most about him.

A lot to think about...a lot to consider...

Maybe a few more blog posts to rev up the old...well, not that old...juices...

No comments:

Post a Comment