Monday

Another lazy Sunday yesterday. There are advantages to not having kids...you can entertain each other instead of having to deal with making sure your kids aren't tearing up the house with their boredom. I'm pretty content actually..even if there is still that niggling voice in the back of my head asking me to address the issue of the two remaining embryos.

I'm having a hard time with the idea of destroying them. After all, we went through a lot to get those embryos...including all of the IVF's, IUI's, drugs, hormones bla bla bla. Neither of us are very motivated to do anything about it. Once again, I brought it up and we talk about it but neither of us make the call. However, the donor agy lady says we need to do something about it because we keep revisiting the issue. She makes a good point.

Argh! I'm torn...

But, I'll let you know...

2 comments:

  1. What a hard decision to make. But I agree, you continue to revisit the issue, so maybe it is time to give those two snow babies a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. So much to consider...but thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete