Wednesday

Argh!  It seems that everywhere I go, people are pregnant! 

OK...that's all...

No...that's not all.  OK, someone close to me is pregnant and I've had feelings about it.  I thought that after writing the show, doing the show, performing the show for a while, doing a short film about it, talking to people about the show blah blah blah I would be over it...that my husband, dog and I would go on in nuclear family bliss.  That seeing an ultrasound with a little fetus moving around wouldn't make my heart drop a little.

On the flipside, we have a lot invested in this little baby.  One of those things where we can babysit, get all the benefits, and then send the kid home.  Not too bad all in all.

I guess I still wish that I could have gone through the experience of being pregnant and falling in love with a baby...but I never will.

I even had an irrational thought that I may be pregnant too...a thought that I had to talk myself out of over and over because I knew it wasn't true...I just wished it was.

Don't get me wrong...we're happy for her, excited, and ready to support...

It's just...hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment